BECOME AN mrW TRADESMAN
Think you’ve got what it takes? If you would like to register as an mrW Tradesman, please note the following rules that our lawyer insisted upon posting as well. (Yes, we have lawyer on mrW. And she’s just plain mean.)
- We can’t promise that everyone who signs up will get to be an mrW Tradesman.
- We can’t promise that everyone on the list is a true expert, so “buyer beware” as the saying goes.
- We expect our mrW Tradesmen to be honest and helpful and know when to say “I don’t know.”
- Not everything expressed by any person on this site, including mrW Tradesmen, necessarily reflects the opinion of Mike Rowe or mikeroweWORKS or anything else “Rowe” related so don’t think that just because they have a fancy title that we agree with everything said. Maybe we do, maybe we don’t. Just don’t take it for granted.
- We expect anyone listening to the mrW Tradesman to use their head and, before taking their advice, do their due diligence and double check any serious suggestion or recommendation provided. Oh yeah, and read the T&C at the bottom of the page.
- PLEASE make sure you double check your email address. There is no way for us to contact you if you type it incorrectly.